Hi there, today I would like to introduce teachers to a program called “Photoscape“. Now, as you see through the web, I am sure you have seen how some pictures are beautifully edited and you must be wondering yourself how can you do it with without having the need to use complicated photo editing programs such as photoshop….
Well now you can, with Photoscape. Photoscape is a free downloadable photo editing tool. It can easily turn your boring pictures into beautiful pieces of art that you wont be a shame to share with the world.
To know all the great features that is provided to you, you need to head to photoscape’s official website to check out all the features.
- Viewer: View photos in your folder, create a slideshow
- Editor: resizing, brightness and color adjustment, white balance, backlight correction, frames, balloons, mosaic mode, adding text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red eye removal, blooming, paint brush, clone stamp, effect brush
- Batch editor: Batch edit multiple photos
- Page: Merge multiple photos on the page frame to create one final photo
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo
- Animated GIF: Use multiple photos to create a final animated photo
- Print: Print portrait shots, carte de visites(CDV), passport photos
- Splitter: Slice a photo into several pieces
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode
- Raw Converter: Convert RAW to JPG
- Paper Print: Print lined, graph, music and calendar paper
- Face Search: Find similar faces on the Internet